Thursday, February 11, 2010

Brown Bear

Brown Bear, Brown Bear what do you see? Yes that is the favorite book of the day!! We have read it about 10 times and it is only 10! Tucker is doing well still, a little more of mommys boy today and I am getting some things cleaned. Bleaching the bathroom- do any of you remember when I blogged about the urine smell. Well let me tell you, since the big 2 year old is peeing in the potty that urine smell has doubled!!!! I am also thinking about working on cleaning cabinets in the kitchen. All the stuff not used is going down stairs and this summer we are cleaning out the basement BIG TIME!!! Yesterday I worked on the kids closet and drawers and sent two garbage bags downstairs. I have also sent a fair amount of time rocking this little boy(so don't get worried gmas)! I think I could be a stay at home mom with only one at home. Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. U go girl! Unfortunately I had to resort to a yahankee plug-in to mask the constant urine smell. boys boys boys:) I fear my toilet may one day fall into the basement because of the gallons of bleach I've poured undiluted onto my floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going well Lori! It's nice to get things done you've been wanting to do for awhile. Maybe he'll have the book memorized before long and he can read it to you! Have a great evening. I'm still waiting on Lindsay to email me Sue Ellen! Love ya all, Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep reading but try to get to a few new ones occasionally. Just be glad that diapers are out of your life! As you get older the smells either bother you less or your smeller wears out -- I'm not sure which it is. For Lisa - I gave Linds the e-mail address right away. She will surely read these and be guilted into it. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete