Monday, February 8, 2010

I love

I love getting out of school before 1:00
I love the 100th Day of School
I love two loud rambunctious little boys
I love my little tiny lambs in the barn
I love snow(no I didn't say for 24 hours)
I love having a co-pilot or pilot depending on who's week it it
I love my husband
I love getting out of school early and counting it as a day done (that seems to be a challenge this year)
I love being caught up on laundry and dishes
I love eating hamburger
I love lots of things and I will love rocking a very sad little boy tomorrow- lots of T.V for me!!!!!!
With Valentines Day around the corner I thought it was fitting and I just want you to know it truly rocks when we get out of school early.

2 comments:

  1. And I LOVE YOU! Happy Valentines Day Month. It is good to see you being thankful for the important things in life -- Good luck tomorrow, I will be waiting to hear from you. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, we are all thinking about you all today! Hang in there and know each day will hopefully get better!!! You are in our prayers as always. When someone gets the chance let us know all is O.K. You may be amazed at how fast he bounces back. It's amazing how they can drive you crazy with there energy and then get sick and all you want is for them to get up and drive you crazy again. Enjoy the rocking!!! It doesn't last forever! Love you all! Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete