Friday, February 12, 2010

Nose hairs

Well I think my nose hairs have been burnt just a little. I didn't realize how much cleaning/bleaching I had done yesterday until I got up in the middle of the night and thought wow that smells clean. The kitchen and bathroom have officially been bleached. I will continue to clean through the weekend. Thanks to Aunt Missy Tayden gets to have a fun filled weekend this weekend also. She is taking him to the ballgame tonight and Pizza Hut and he gets to spend the night and go sledding tomorrow. He will think it is great and I won't be trying to keep the two wonderful boys queit. I would like to think Tucker and I will relax and enjoy it, but my lovley Valentine has a job for me on Saturday and Sunday. I am the official recorder of one of his lovley coyote hunting excersions. I don't mind, but I think I will be busy(hmm wonder what the pay will be). Sounds we could have a busy weekend, but that is okay we will be busy from home. Enjoy the wonderful weekend!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment