Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine

V- very fun
A- awesome dad
L- loving
E- excellent hunter
N- nice
T- teases boys and I
I - intimidating to our children
N - needs a haircut
E - eats most of my meals

My Valentine and I have been together for 11 years this summer. We have spent lots of time together and had some challenges along the way. We seem to be able to get through anything. I do love him dearly and he ceases to amaze me with his fathering ways. (alot like his dad) We enjoy doing things outdoors together with golf and 4-wheelers being at the top. He also knows that his wife can handle it! (sometimes that - it - is a challenge) I would not change things we seem to work well together to accomplish our goals. Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

  1. I see you are being a Valentine card on your own! N might be replaced with Naughty and Nice--just giving you a hard time. Happy Valentines day to you all! Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday Lori! Glad things are good with you all! Hope Tucker is still doing good! Take Care! Love ya! Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete