Thursday, February 18, 2010

SUN

It is nice to see the sun today!! We are all getting tired of winter and so therefore I am happy to see the sun. I am trying to stay positive and it seems like the theme of the week is to be wondering if you have job security or not? At school we have been told that the extra amounts of money we enjoy making may be cut or not offered at all. At club Tuesday night two of the 12 ladies have lost their jobs in the last month or so. It is a little depressing and I guess I will just be glad I have a job and continue to pay the bills that I can!! Hope all of you are having a great Thursday and enjoying the SUN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Amen on getting to see the sun! It seems to brighten everyone's moods. Ours actually has some warmth to it today! YEA It won't be long until the kids can go back outside! another YEA! Hope all is well with Tucker. Bud wants invited to the coyote hunt next year. He thought was pretty awesome. All I know is there will be no more dogs purchased until he has a place of his own!!! Have a great day! Love ya

    ReplyDelete