Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday

It is Friday and I hope you are all doing very well. The Bish household has the FLU, yep you heard me. I had a wonderful purse party last night, Thanks to all of you that attented. We got finished and the gal was packing when Tucker (y him first) started throwing up. Yep in his bed and I got to clean it. I will say that I did about 5 loads of laundry through the night, because he continued to have spouts of the throwing up until about 1:30!!! Yes thanks to my lovely mother I am at work today. (just sleepy) very sleepy!! I haven't had much sleep in the last couple of nights. Also it may be a good thing that we don't have any plans this weekend. We will probably continue to be sick!! Well hope all is well with the rest of you!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's a bummer. I hope he is healed enough that it didn't hurt. (more than normal). We have had those long night. You are a trooper for working! I'm not sure which grandma but I hope she didn't have any plans for the weekend either.lol Those kindergartners will either be good today or get away with murder huh??? Try to have the best day possible. Get the lysol and chlorax out maybe it go clear around the family! Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. STINK-O-LA! Get well soon guys:) Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep the sickness in IA...we don't need it!!
    forgot all about the purse party...glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Tucker was with Grandma Suzy today and she loved rocking with him and watching movies. He slept 5 hrs, to bad you could not have slept too! He ate some chicken noodle soup, a cracker, and some cottage cheese when he got up. The other end was going strong, but no puking today. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete