Saturday, February 20, 2010

update

I am blogging today to update any of you! The flu has been around for 24 hours with Tucker and now we are all up and going strong again!! Yeah, (keeping fingers crossed for the rest of us). Tucker is also doing an excellent at being a big boy in the potty training!!!!!

Tayden Lee is doing fine, I feel as though he gets left out some because he is healthy. We are going to have a mini school lesson in a few minutes to accomplish some letter naming and sounds. (trust me I don't push him enough) He continues to love shooting his brother with the nerf gun(it has been on the fridge, many times)

Brandon is hunting! He is all wrapped in coyote hunting and he is truly enjoying the fact, that his dad is hunting again!

Lori is trying to cut pounds off (maybe I should try using a knife instead of eating healthy). I also made it a full work week(only 4 days).

1 comment:

  1. Yea for the Bish Family! Remember, eating healthy is a good goal. Glad all are doing better. Enjoy your weekend. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete