Friday, February 12, 2010

Entertain-ment

Well as some of you know I have two sisters and we love to entertain each other along with our children. As you may know also we enjoy the company of each other and it seems when it is all three of us-it becomes sometimes toooo entertaining.
Our husbands enjoy coyote hunting and are often messing around with various things. Therefore since there is a big hunt this weekend, I decided if Brandon was going to be gone, and Tayden is with aunt Missy that Tucker and I would find something to do. My sister Lindsay invited us for chicken nuggets and french fries for supper-Perfect. Tucker and I picked up her girls and went to their house about 5(our husbands went to a game feed-together). I have wanted to highlight my hair for the past couple of weeks and just haven't found the time to get it done. Great Idea we will highlight our hair and party with chicken nuggets and the kids can play. So we did, well guess who came over about 6 to join the crowd. Yep you guessed Leslie(actually I think her girls wanted to come over). They dropped the girls off and hayed cows. Then when Leslie and Blake got back we decided to do Leslies hair as well. It was fun and we survived three highlight jobs with one box. (I think we are a little sly on our coloring). All in all we had a good time, enjoyed ourselves, the kids enjoyed each other and being sisters and having a great time- just plain ROCKS!!!! Thanks girls for the assistance.

4 comments:

  1. You all make me so proud! I remember the feeling of "Sister". It totally rocks! You are all individuals but compliment each other too. Just remember, each others feelings are the most important. No matter how old, those sisters ROCK! You have a pretty cool brother, too. He thinks the world of you all, Love MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. My carmel highlights rocks, thanks!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw now I have to keep having kids so Natalee can have a sister to ROCK with and this little one can have a brother to wrestle with or whatever boys do...yep, it's a BOY! start praying for me NOW please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was fun!!! Can't wait for next time! Lindsay

    ReplyDelete