Sunday, February 7, 2010

Church

We went to church this morning and our pastor is in Hondurus on a missionary trip, therefore we had an older man who preaches throw song come to do the "sermon". His name is Gary Russell from Bloomfield and he sang some great songs and was fun to listen to. Well when the children came up from Sunday School, thank you Lindsay for volunteering the month of February, Tucker asked who is that? I simply replied that is Gary. Tucker only being two said "papa Gary"(my dad's name is Gary). I said no Tucker that mans name is Gary also. Well I want to see papa Gary he says. Make a long story short, he couldn't get it out of his head, he kept asking to see papa Gary! We left and he was still asking if Papa Gary was going with us? If he ever hears my dad sing or he will understand that Gary Russel and Gary Utt don't sound the same and are not the same people. I thought is was very funny and continued to tell him that it wasn't papa!!! Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the sound would definitely tell Tucker the difference. Glad you enjoyed the music Sunday and keep up the good work. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete