Friday, January 8, 2010

Enjoy

Well I hate to say this because some people have to work today and I do really feel for you, especially if you have to work outside(my husband), but it feels great to stay home, so I might as well enjoy it.
I really think we need to be in school the last two days, because May is getting longer by the day, however the weather and roads don't agree and there is not a darn thing I can do about it, therefore I will stay in my house, with my coffee and be warm. Hoping today to get more accomplished than I did yesterday, yesterday the only thing I got accomplished was refereeing two small children on what to do and how to listen to their mother. The weather outside is very frightful and the one tough little lamb we have is hanging in their, but we won't let them outside till it gets warmer. Hope you can stay warm and enjoy the coziness of the place you are!! Have a great Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wish we were closer and we could get together. Seems we are doing alot of the same thing. I've drank more coffee in the last 2 days then should be allowed....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that stuff (flavored is my favorite with creamer-YUM-O). My kids (and the dog) are getting cabin fever....BAD. Enjoy your day at home, I'm hoping to find something creative to do today, Wish me Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Good Weekend Bish family! Stay safe. We will be playing Bball all weekend so enjoy those little adorable boys while they're young! Love ya all Aunt Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it amazing how fast the day can go by and get nothing accomplished. I used to start some small project that just kept getting bigger by the moment. Keep those 2 boys busy -- Love MOM

    ReplyDelete