Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Miracle Drink

Well as some of you know, I have started a new habit, it seems to be great on the mornings when it is 2 or below zero, buses are jelling up, kids are late, and my riding partner have 30 minutes to drive in the snow. Coffee. I have started drinking coffee mostly to keep me warm, also to give me energy and to be social at school. The problem is, Mrs. Lough and I have to add lots of creamer and sugar before we can drink it. The other problem is I have one to go mug drank by the time we get to school and therefore I have to use the bathroom before my allotted break at 10:00. I have been managing and it is quite nice, because then I only have 1 pop during the day. I also love to drink it at home when I sit down to do something just a little chilled and it makes the task easier!! I never knew such an easy drink to fix(pour in water and scoop coffee), could solve so many small(microscopic) problems.
- Thank you coffee for helping me get threw these extra cold days!!! (if you were wondering day 3 of inside recesses)- wow

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Lori.... Welcome to motherhood! If you have mastered two children, husband and a full time job and just now drinking coffee you are quite the women! Even at my age the cream and sugar is still a must! Sue Ellen is just a true coffee drinker and can handle it in any form! Snow day for us today! Hope you all travel safely or get to stay home also! Take Care! How's the ears?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will know more about the ears when we go back on Tuesday the 12th. We get to stay home today also, isn't it great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ed I'm at work!!!!!!!!!! Just rub it in... My children are home eating and doing as they please I'm sure! They'll work on chores starting oh about 3:00 or so. Some of us have to just brave the elements. lol I'm very glad you get to stay home. I could have made different choices when I was younger huh! Love ya all hope the ears get better without doing anything major!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am the definition of coffee! I inherited the love for coffee. When I first started I had cream and sugar in it, but not now. I would drink it all day long if it wouldn't keep me up at night. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete