Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scrapbooking

Well since I started blogging the actual physical scrapbooking has been on hold. I have updated this afternoon however. I have gotten the Bish Family scrapbook updated clear to Tayden Lee Bish's first day of Preschool. I have either misplaced or forgot to order pictures from Halloween and Tayden's birthday. I think one year of updating will work for today I will work on Halloween, Birthday and Christmas at a later date. Hope all of you keep yours up to date.

3 comments:

  1. You are a rock star! If you remember, our pictures are still in boxes. Never quite got into that scrapebooking thing. You girls are great at it though. When your kids graduate you can just go to the correct book! AWSOME! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way mother you spelled awEsome wrong, since you enjoy correcting my blogging I couldn't let this one go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys do a great job with all those super mom jobs! My poor kids have to dig through plastic tubs! Hope you have a great Monday! The weekends just fly and suddenly it's Monday! Wow thought things would have some order when I got down to three at home but oh well just keep plugging away! Love ya all!
    Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete