Saturday, January 9, 2010

Well I know that you all know how much we like our allergy doctor! He was a pediatrician and now an pediatric pulmonologist(i think that is his title). He gave me his cell phone number when we first seen him a year ago October. He didn't know I would be calling on Saturday morning at 9:00 saying what is wrong with him, what can we do to prevent it, how many nebulizer treatments a day, where is this coming from, he has been on medicine for 10 days, we were just in your office and we will be back on Tuesday.


Yes that was me this morning. I called Dr. Graeff on a Saturday morning at 9:00 concerned. Is it bad that I called him and didn't call the hospital, because I was close to packing up and heading to the ER, I was a little scared. Tucker was having trouble breathing and getting sleepy. He was not breathing in, instead he was coughing. LUCKILY we have a nebulizer, he responded quickly and now acts like there is nothing wrong. I am glad he bounces out of things quickly.

We go back to the doctor on Tuesday and we will discuss more then. I hope we find a solution to this problem and quickly. Glad you all let me vent and discuss things in my own head.

Also I came across a very sad blog this morning, not sure how but I did and I think God is trying to tell me to be patient with my children and enjoy them plus be glad I have two healthy(for the most part) boys to hold and love every day in my own arms. The blog I read was about a couple who have lost two children as infants and in the womb. They are sad and longing the needs to have a baby to hold. I have two what more could I want!! Be thankful for what we have and enjoy the balls of joy that God has given us. Keep them safe and I will try to keep them healthy!!

Have a great weekend!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. oh dear! poor little man! snuggle him up and hold him close...glad that he is good as new now! praying you get some final answers on tuesday...it's been a frustrating road for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori, I feel for you. Been down a similar road with Dexter. I'm thankful to report that as he ages he seems less sick. I believe he's outgrowing it(which has been a daily prayer for years)and we're getting better at reading/treating his symptoms which prevents some of the secondary illnesses. Hang in there and prayers for you & Tucker,girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you know that when he slows down he is not feeling the best! You're getting a good feel for the clues. Keep the animals out of the house is my suggestion. Enjoy the good moments with the two little guys and be patient with the others. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete