Friday, January 22, 2010

Peace

I am at peace today. Tayden Lee went to preschool today, and since I had to get out, Tucker Ross went to Denny's. Yes some of you may wonder, why wouldn't you keep him with you and enjoy some one on one, and the answer to that would be hard for me to answer, but we have had three snow days this week and believe it or not, mommy need some alone time. Also with three snow days, we needed groceries and I had a little trash to take to town. Therefore they both got to go be social and so did I, (with Grandma). I picked up Grandma and headed to town after putting Tayden on the bus at 9:30. We made several stops and we were home by 12:00. She had a list to accomplish and we succeeded, for any of you that don't know her, she doesn't like to stay at home to long at a time. I will verify she is easier to take to town than two young children, no carseat or diapers, and legally she can be in the car while I am in the store. I have had a fairly quiet afternoon, picking up, talking on the phone, choring, sewing and just enjoying the queit of the music in the kitchen.

I am gearing up for company. My husband has buddies (3) coming to stay at our house for the weekend to hunt. So I am cooking and preparing for extra bodies, other than that we have no plans for the weekend other than church. Enjoy your weekend we are going to try and enjoy ours!!!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! Thanks for taking Chuck to town with you. I'm glad you enjoyed a little peace and quite. Have a Great weekend. Love MOM

    ReplyDelete